Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
DEFINITION: Citation Report
The Citation Report provides aggregate citation statistics for a set of search results. These statistics include:
- The total number of times all items have been cited
- The average number of times an item has been cited
- The number of times an item has been cited each year
- The average number of times an item has been cited in a year
Create a Citation Report
Citation reports give an analysis of citation data.
Watch the video tutorial or follow the instructions below:
- Go to Web of Science from A-Z Databases (If you are off-campus, login using your UBalt ID and password).
- Type in the article title for which you want to create a citation report.
- Click on Create Citation Report link on the right menu.
For more detailed instructions on how to use this tool, go to Web of Knowledge Tutorial. Find additional information about the Create Citation Report link here.